// Join us
Human Resources Associate
Number of Openings: 1
Duration: May 2017 - April 2018
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for managing all of Investment Society’s internal affairs. You will work closely and communicate with all Executives and Associates to ensure that all internal matters are taken care of. You will also be required to plan creative internal social events and team-building activities to strengthen our culture. Additionally, you will oversee and organize all hiring matters of Investment Society, which includes screening of applicants and administering interviews. You will also be asked to schedule booth hours and classroom announcements for the promotion of our external events. This position will require a commitment of approximately 10-15 hours per week.
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning team social events for internal members
- Updating or creating job descriptions for hiring positions
- Screening resumes and cover letters of all applicants
- Sending out interview invites, rejection emails, and position offer emails
- Setting up interview schedules and preparing interview materials
- Scheduling booth hours and classroom announcements for external events
- Delegating tasks to your associate as you see fit
- Ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Attending Investment Society team meetings to provide departmental updates
- Being involved by attending events throughout the year. This includes participating in booth hours and attending internal team socials.
This is a volunteer position, thus there will be no remuneration for this position.