// Join us
Number of Openings: 2
Duration: May 2017 - April 2018
As the Finance Manager, you will be held accountable for managing and overseeing all monetary related activities of the club. You will be responsible for updating the club’s budget on a monthly basis, as well as tracking funds for both internal and external events. Additionally, you will also be in charge of organizing the invoices, receipts and reimbursements arising from all club related activities, and delegating tasks to your associate as you see fit. This position will require a commitment of approximately 10-15 hours per week.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Team player with ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Time Management skills with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
Role and Responsibilities
- Being accountable for all monetary activities of the club by managing and updating the club’s budget on a monthly basis
- Keeping track of Investment Society invoices and receipts
- Developing transition binder for Finance department to ensure continuity of Investment Society processes and procedures
- Attending Investment Society team meetings to provide departmental updates
- Being involved in Investment Society by attending events throughout the year (This includes participating in booth hours and attending internal team socials)
This is a volunteer position, thus there will be no remuneration for this position.