// Join us
Number of Openings: 1
Duration: May 2017 - April 2018
Reporting to Vice President of Marketing, you will manage the development, production and delivery of informational materials on Investment Society events. You will engage in frequent communications with the Investment Society executive team, as well as your associate to ensure timely task completion. Your communication channels will focus on sending impactful communication about Investment Society events and initiatives. This position will require a commitment of approximately 10-15 hours per week.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Interest in social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
Role and Responsibilities
- Drafting email communication and intranet postings to promote events, initiatives organized by Investment Society and our sponsor and partner organizations
- Preparing monthly newsletter to capture upcoming events and activities for the month
- Maintaining the club’s database of registered members
- Attending Investment Society team meetings to provide departmental updates
- Assisting in creating a transition guide for the Communications team for the upcoming year to ensure continuity of Investment Society processes and procedures
- Being involved in Investment Society by attending events throughout the year (This includes participating in booth hours and attending internal team socials)
This is a volunteer position, thus there will be no remuneration for this position.